As promised, picture of the Librarian from the Space Hulk box.


If anyones reading, lemme know what you think!



couple of pics of Pre heresy stuff I'm working on, excuse the questionable picture quality on these. Bit ad hoc.



1st Legion Terminator Sergeant

Standard Bearer


Rhino

Some marines. Note the lion helm from empire bits, some bretonnian armour plating, beaky melta gun and old bolter.



Sergeant for the above, ignoring the unfinished combat shield. Legs were done mixing a normal veteren and a ravenwing biker leg, and sculpting the join together. Sword was reversed so hes gesturing with the hilt as if directing orders, or something. Helmet is from the empire knights box, with plumes removed and two ravenwing icons used as wings.
Librarian that grew from nothing. Very pleased so far, plan on adding details like a basic psi hood and wires etc.


Why does blogger post some of my pictures sideways? Try as I might I cant sort it out. Anyway, this is my PH terminator heavy weapon brother, with a VERY heavy weapon in the form of a guard autocannon grafted onto an assault cannon arm. Added a flash muzzel, wanted it to look like a field gun or something being carried. (Think Detritus' siege bow, Terry Pratchett fans)

Comments

  1. Mmm, that Librarian is t3h sex. Mmmhhh...

    I mean, er, manly. Football. Beer. DIY. Yes.

    Nice effect on the axe. I really like the blue because it reminds me of the old 2nd edition stuff (Assault marines with Power axes :D ).

    Keep up the good work! I expect to see the entire box contents painted to the same standard by tomorrow noon, or it's the cane again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. playing with land speeders now :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warhounds - seeing the light at the end of the tunnell. (Its a train)

Fire Masters

Paint together!