I Can't Find the - archive record -

EEEE!
I imagine these pictures are gracing blogs all over the place. I can't overstate how excited I have been since GW annouced they were re-releasing Space Hulk. So the "limeted" status of the release might be a little controversial, and the GW hating nerds out there seem to have latched on to this as another reason to disect their multinational business plans from thier bedroom computers instead of getting some sunlight.
Anyway. The quality is amazing. The weight of the box alone made me excited, this thing weighs a ton. I've spent the best part of 5 hours clipping and cleaning components from the sprue, and I still have roughly 15 genestealers still on the frames.
I can't wait to start painting these guys, especially the termies. These are the nicest space marine models I've seen in ages, and its about time they did some up to date blood angels.
More as I paint it!
Comments
Post a Comment