new stuff

Fancied starting something new tonight, so I picked up this little gem.

Its a half drow female called Shimmer from Hasslefree. I think I picked it up at Kelham hall in 2007 - Shes been in my bits box ever since.

I really enjoy the detail on the hasslefree stuff - Sometimes not always as clean as Citadel, hasslefree and heresy always seem to cram more little details in for it. You can clean them up, but they're twice as creative. I find that this is particulary true of their female models.

They might have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with sculpting nudity but they're nice models for it.



So yeah, anyway - just a practice peice for me, not a competition or comission or anything. Trying out painting bluesteel with the sword, and more shiney gold trinkets instead of the shiny brass I've been doing in NMM until now. Not sure what to do with the face, being hidden it'll be hard to detail it. Maybe try something with shading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhounds - seeing the light at the end of the tunnell. (Its a train)

Fire Masters

Thunderbirds are go