In space, no one can hear you scheme

Started Space Hulk almost as soon as I got the box open. Spent a good day (see previous post,) clipping and shaving all models including the dead terminator, relic and C.A.T. unit. Undercoated all the marines in black and got underway.
I decided to make these special. I could just paint them as gaming peices, just enough to get by and an acceptable standard, but owing to the special edition nature of the game I've decided to paint them to a high standard including non metallic metals, and to make a sort of display stand for them too - more details on that as the project goes on.
This is Brother Valencio, as I'm sticking to the background specified in the books provided. I've painted the red armour pretty much as I would normally, although I started with a dark flesh mix as shown by Anja in this months 'eavy metal masterclass article in white dwarf. I've gone for the non metal metals, which im pleased with - but they dont show up so well in this pic for whatever reason, could be the lighting, its dark and i used flash. More as I paint it
Comments
Post a Comment