Updates

Just a quick line drop - been busy and havn't managed to finish much of late. F1 GP at the weekends, (well done Jenson Button!) Tend to meen I don't have much time to paint!

I have finished one thing, and made great progress on others.


Skaven Asassin, Sneek Quikbyte. He is for my upcoming skaven army that will begin when the new army book is released. I have a box of clanrats, the book, and the beautiful Queek Headtaker model on pre-order.

(edit - updated with hopefully better quality picture thanks to a borrowed camera and light kit)

I have also made progress with the land speeder storm, including weathering and detail work. I will post more pictures later. I have no confidence in this camera being enough to show it to a good standard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warhounds - seeing the light at the end of the tunnell. (Its a train)

Fire Masters

Thunderbirds are go