Can't paint for toffee at the moment. Don't know what it is.
Either pushing myself too hard or not enough, after Golden Demon I was so pleased with myself but now I feel like everything I touch turns to cack.
Currently still working on that bloody land speeder, but put it aside thinking that was why I wasn't enjoying painting. Tried working on Scipio, and next years duel, but neither seem to have done anything for me.
Maybe time for a break.
Either pushing myself too hard or not enough, after Golden Demon I was so pleased with myself but now I feel like everything I touch turns to cack.
Currently still working on that bloody land speeder, but put it aside thinking that was why I wasn't enjoying painting. Tried working on Scipio, and next years duel, but neither seem to have done anything for me.
Maybe time for a break.
Comments
Post a Comment