Warhounds - seeing the light at the end of the tunnell. (Its a train)
Some more little updates, well actually a pretty big one! Legs section - done! Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnell on this one. Lots of grease, muck and oil on there, when everythings done I'll give it a light dusting of graveyard earth too for a finish of dust. Also worked on the right hand "shoulder" The soot needs thinning onto the yellow yet. Note the reconstructed plastic whittled spikes to replace the original resin ones which snapped off almost immediatley. I've got a small list of to do now, thank god - the sides of the body, with some hefty detail, fans, grills, pipes, icons etc, but its all hidden - done one side but the other still to do. The gun servitors inside the weapon shoulders, the carapace metalwork and spikes, rear of the engines and the underside of the weapon mounts. Lots of little bits, considering how much I've already done! (and have still to do, with its sister warhound...)


Comments
Post a Comment