Caliban Burns!
Well that was fun! The siege of Terra campaign is over, and I am extremley tired.
Results not so good - loss, loss, draw, loss. But I had a lot of fun getting there. It was worth attending just to see the Lion (Luther model....Caliban had already been decided by then :( ) charging a Stompa head on and ripping it apart.
Some fantastic armies on display, well painted and converted. Dissapointing how many regular 40k armies turned up, well painted, but its a 30k tournament guys, leave your errant armour at home. Shame how many of these armies were nominated for best army at an event aimed at conversion to heresy era armour/weapons/vehicles. In the end, won by a brilliant Exodite army well deserved.
Ill post up some pictures at some point, but thats to the Great Crusade guys for making me so welcome at my first event, thanks to everyone I met in the Caliban taskforce for being a generally nice bunch, and well done to Ross at mywargame for getting his Dark Mechanicum nominated, even if he didnt win.
Now, back to work! (actual work sadly) once the working day is done, I will be embarking on my warmaster adventure, painting an Imperial Roman army for ancients.
Results not so good - loss, loss, draw, loss. But I had a lot of fun getting there. It was worth attending just to see the Lion (Luther model....Caliban had already been decided by then :( ) charging a Stompa head on and ripping it apart.
Some fantastic armies on display, well painted and converted. Dissapointing how many regular 40k armies turned up, well painted, but its a 30k tournament guys, leave your errant armour at home. Shame how many of these armies were nominated for best army at an event aimed at conversion to heresy era armour/weapons/vehicles. In the end, won by a brilliant Exodite army well deserved.
Ill post up some pictures at some point, but thats to the Great Crusade guys for making me so welcome at my first event, thanks to everyone I met in the Caliban taskforce for being a generally nice bunch, and well done to Ross at mywargame for getting his Dark Mechanicum nominated, even if he didnt win.
Now, back to work! (actual work sadly) once the working day is done, I will be embarking on my warmaster adventure, painting an Imperial Roman army for ancients.
Comments
Post a Comment